Now's the Time

Monday, August 27, 2007

Greek OR LOST, that is the question!?

Will and I have been watching Episodes of LOST nearly every day! Curiosity is a dangerous thing! What will we do when the available episodes have all been seen?

Church is the biggest thing lately. We go to a small house church on Saturday nights and have been for the last several years (off-setting these meetings with a more local church when we can't drive 2.5 hours to and from). It's a very cool group and such a dynamic place to be! Well, they're splitting into two groups in a few weeks, and they're ulitimately aiming at Will and I starting our own. This, until recently, wasn't really a likely option... but Will and I have been doing a lot of thinking and praying, and perhaps it's not as impossible as we thought. It will not be immediately. We're talking maybe 6 months to a year. We'll see.....

Anyway, I got to get to work!! I'm waiting for my computer to download program so that I can work on my homework! Class is tonight and Wednesday nights. SIGH! No episodes of LOST on these nights....

TTYL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home