Now's the Time

Sunday, March 30, 2008

So, what did you do over Easter break?

Well, I didn't do any Greek homework (may still tonight) but I did make some milestones on my Historical Theology class...

And, I still managed to have a good time! =)

Will and I took Thursday off and hung out all day since he didn't have to work. It was a very nice break! We did some responsible things like paperwork (we haven't taken care of taxes yet), cleaning, and making a few necessary phone calls. Then we did some fun things like eating breakfast together, went out for a bike ride and for coffee, I did some sewing, and we got a massage. It was a very nice day!!

Kaz, who's been with us now for about a year, went to church with us on Easter. That was great! We're hoping he'll continue to come with us now that we're back to "normal" church schedules. We also went to see a movie called Vantage Point in the afternoon on Easter & visited Will's sister. Good times!

Yesterday, I was very busy around the house cleaning and wrapping up my historical theology homework mentioned above (I can now proudly say that I'm 11 days ahead on this class!).

I left work on Friday frustrated because there's so much to do! Here's a little glimpse of the April closings I have to read (2 are [sadly] foreclosures by the way!):



So, instead, I'm going to concentrate on what's beautiful and lovely... This picture was taken outside our place.



Makes you want to smile, doesn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home