Now's the Time

Monday, March 10, 2008

Brief update...

Tonight, I took my Greek midterm… OUCH!! Verbs are kicking my butt! And now we venture into participles. I’m not sure how to express my joy at the moment…

We’re praying and working toward moving. Yes, again! We’re expecting God to open (and perhaps close) the doors for us in this regard. Complications with the HOA rules and regulations are well, making us kind of crazy. We have options to mitigate things, but quite frankly, we’re ready to get out. So, Will and I would appreciate your prayers on what options to select. We have one house in mind at the moment, but it will be a “God thing” if it happens. That’s exactly what we want too…

I’m tired these days too. Work is still busy and yes, they’ve completed all the hiring I believe they’re planning on for a while. Also, my annual review is up in a few days and I need to make some noise to remind them…

On a lighter note, I tried a new bread recipe – Irresistible Soda Bread (Irish recipe on www.allrecipes.com) and a good friend got married a week ago last Saturday. Very fun! Another friend is supposedly having a baby on tax day. Ironically enough, she’s working on becoming a CPA too… Will and I are listening to the Bible on DVD (narration really, it helps me keep up on my through the Bible in a year program!). Kaz is even listening! And most likely, we’re going to Canada on a mission's trip this summer. Cool (Tim Hortons’) beans!

More later…

1 Comments:

  • Let us know about the moving situation. And give the puppies a pat from me.

    By Blogger Willow, At 12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home